- Shipping is done from NY postal code 11224
- Shipping cost is non-refundable unless mistake made by the shipper
- All orders ship out within 24 business hours from our NY warehouse and usually, It takes 1-7 business days for delivery within the USA.
- We use FedEx, UPS or USPS
- It is up to a customer to request signature confirmation or insurance. Additional charge apply.
- We might refuse to ship to a location different to the billing address, or we might request proof of identity by email.
- We are NOT related to The HealthyLine brand, so DO NOT try to return your item to HealthyLine.
- You may return this used items in their original condition to us at HealthyLineOutlet.com within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the product cost.
- You will be still responsible for the original cost of shipping and your return shipping cost.
- We keep the actual picture of the product you bought in its condition at the time of your purchase. If you send us back this product in the significantly worse condition (deformed, stained, dirty, smelly) we will charge you a restocking fee of 20%.
- All returns require an authorization (return notice). To obtain one, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the product. Products returned without authorization might be lost and not eligible for a refund.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 1-5 business days after return delivered to our facility.
Please note that we will deduct the original shipping cost from your refund. This is true even if you received free shipping.
Even if you purchase a product from us, you still qualify for HealthyLine’s official LIFETIME TRADE-IN and UPGRADE POLICIES. You will be able to make use of these policies with them directly.
According to their website:
“Trade-In: You will receive a value of 50% of the original cost of your product to put towards a new purchase of the same or greater value. With Trade-In, the condition of your mat doesn’t matter at all. It could be damaged or non-working. You still have 50% value in that product without time limitation.”
“Upgrade: If you have a working mat that is in good condition, you can submit it for an upgrade to receive the full original value towards the purchase of another mat(s) priced at 2x or more the price of the one you are trading in.”